Welcome to the SnusBar.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Snus in the UK/London and around

in the UK and Eire group (of snuson), snusify said this: " I found this thread really late, I have met a few snusers here in London. I can even purchase Snus from a bar here in London (ssh dont tell the cops). "

I've asked him which bar, he told me that it doesn't have much of a selection (obviously doesn't want to give it up)
    anyone know of this?

Also, on a completely different site (not to do with snus), a guy said that at his local tobacco shop in Ireland, they sell snus. This guy asked the owner if he knew that there was a ban on selling snus, and the owner said that there is no ban (he was oblivious).

And apparently in belgium, swedish expats buy snus from "special" stores, and get the bill sent to an address in sweden, so it's all "legit".

so does anyone have any info related to what I talking about?

also I've read in an article (http://www.ve.lt/naujienos/lietuva/l...-ir-parduoda-/ if you are interested, and willing to decypher google translate) about snus in my homeland (Lithuania) from 2007, that said that there was a thriving black market of snus in a port town. Each can cost (in 2007) 2.5GBP to 3.75GBP which is a steal. The writer was perfectly competent on how much less harmful snus is than cigs, and harm reduction. Also, the article said that the legislators said that "they didn't know" why they banned it, since they banned it in 1995, and Lithuania only joined the EU in 2003. Laughably sad.

Finland also has a black market for snus, and probably Estonia too.

so I guess you should try and find out where the shop is so wee can start smuggling across the EU I do believe it will go that way if they ban it, it will just create black market for snus. It would really surprise me, within 200meters of my house I can get any type of drug I want, and they want to ban Snus. Very weird?

Blog Entries
    Hey, count me in, there will be no Snus smuggling...unless I am involved of course !

Blog Entries
    I have heard rumors that there are shops in London but where they are is the question. Anyone care to enlighten us...PM will do

Virgin Snuser
    I know in Bristol on the Stapleton rd they sell a african type of Snus or dip?.....can`t remember its name saw a Sudenese guy using it...so asked him what it was being a snus user.....lol....was going to go to the shop he pointed to....where he got it....but the bloody bus i was waiting for turned up!

can you buy the stuff in London

Hello any advice where i can buy some snus in London? Struggling to get hold of it big time?

Many thanks,

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by sidneysmith View Post
    I know in Bristol on the Stapleton rd they sell a african type of Snus or dip?.....can`t remember its name saw a Sudenese guy using it...so asked him what it was being a snus user.....lol....was going to go to the shop he pointed to....where he got it....but the bloody bus i was waiting for turned up!
    I think that will be Makla. I don't think it's as safe as Swedish snus.

There are 3 places in London where you can snus that I know of.

a pub, a bar and a market.

some charge double the price for a can.

lately I have been ordering http://snusuk.co.uk

and also flying via ryan air for 30 to Gothenburg and Stockholm

hehe last time I when I came back with about 5kg of snus

Blog Entries
    Excellent and thanks for that Snusify.. no problems with customs I take?